Currently hiring for a Remote Transmission Planning Consultant Opportunity!
- Developing power system models and performing analytical studies, including, but not limited to, power flow, transient and dynamic stability, electromagnetic transient, contingency studies, and short circuit studies.
- Performing various transmission planning, compliance and generation interconnection studies for ISOs/RTOs, renewable developers, and utilities
- Assess the integration of renewable energy sources and other emerging echnologies into the transmission system.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, feasibility studies, and presentations for stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Strong understanding of power systems, electrical circuits, and transmission network principles.
- 2+ years of PSS/E, PSLF, PSCAD, PROMOD, TARA, & Pytho
If you'd be interested, please apply!!!