We currently have a remote position open for a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer at a hugely respected firm in the Tampa area.
This firm, who is one of our closest clients, is one of the fastest growing companies in the water/wastewater sector in Florida right now. This can be attributed to their focus on consistency and entrepreneurship, which enables huge flexibility for growth amongst their employees, and thus let's all their junior and senior engineers progress simultaneously. This, combined with the variety of inside and outside the projects they work on, and the proficiency in design work, is why there are respected as they are.
- Prepares statistical and narrative reports and/or graphs based on outcomes of research, analysis and interpretation of studies
- Conducts experiments and data collection with emphasis on data integrity, quality control and protocol compliance; utilizes data acquisition/recording equipment and instrumentation
- Experience in Construction Administration including coordinating submittal review
- Mentoring and directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision.
- Performs calculations using engineering formulas and skills
- Interact with old clients, as well as establish new clients, promoting the company name further
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- PE license in FL
- Minimum 5 years of water/wastewater experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with clients, contractors and regulatory agencies
- Highly self-motivated, able to anticipate and initiate subsequent project tasks
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to function efficiently within a project team environment