This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a motivated Senior Engineer to join a well established firm in Florida, offering fully remote work. The successful candidate will be a leader in a practice specializing in Private Land Development services. This individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit and create a vision for growth for a Development Services practice
This position leads business development efforts, manages relationships with key clients, and oversees all project tasks while mentoring the growth of younger staff. The successful candidate will have a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Lead a Land Development team while building and managing relationships with key clients.
- Open communication with partners and team, along with growing and directing a Land Development practice.
- Manage projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff, grow and mentor staff, help recruit, and be a positive role model.
Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting client expectations.
- Identifying and tracking leads.
- Making presentations, writing proposals and scopes of work.
- Establish budgets, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables, and supervising the execution of work.
With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of an impressive bonus program with the potential to advance to ownership.