We are seeking a highly experienced and licensed Senior Architect to join a team of professionals dedicated to Federal, Industrial, and Transit/Transportation projects. The selected candidate with assist in leading the design and management of federal projects in the energy, government infrastructure, military, and disaster preparedness sectors. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in architecture, with a strong portfolio showcasing relevant projects.
This role has location flexibility: it may be worked in a fully remote environment, but in-office candidates in Phoenix (AZ), Chicago (IL), Orlando (FL), or Boston (MA) will also be heavily considered.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to work independently in a remote environment. If you are a licensed Architect with a track record of success on these projects types, we encourage you to apply.
- Work with discipline leads, Sr. Project Managers, and design team to achieve client goals
- Supervise teams of varying sizes in coordination and production of projects with all internal and external team members
- Act as the lead contact and resource for clients on all project issues
- Manage the financial and contractual obligations of projects, meeting budgets, scheduling requirements, and program objectives while satisfying client goals
- Ensure clear team communication and be an advocate for design excellence
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture
- An active Architecture license is preferred, as is an NCARB
- Proficiency in Revit (AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Bluebeam also favored)
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture or closely related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing relevant federal projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment