A multinational manufacturer/MNC for Pumps and Valves is looking for a Regional Project Sales Manger (SEA) for API 610 Pumps (Capital Sales only). This will be done mainly through new projects, through various phases of the project (from FEED, BUDGET to FIRM) including RFQ evaluation, quoting, technical bid clarifications, order closing and transfer to factory.
- In charge of all capital and project sales for centrifugal pumps through EPCs within Oil and Gas sector such as Petroleum refining, upstream production, new-age energy sources, and water treatment.
- Collaborative work with rotating equipment engineers, process engineers and other stakeholders to ensure pumps selection/customization during project phases.
- Act as a Pumps Consultant by educating customers, conducting technical presentations, and attending submits/exhibitions.
- Identify and expand business for API 610 Pumps solutions
- Engage regional management and respective factory teams to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred. Other relevant disciplines can be considered.
- 8+ years of sales experience in rotating equipment market within the oil and gas sector.
- Knowledge and project sales experience in API 610 centrifugal pumps is required.
- Working experience with relevant channel partners and good understanding of pumps life cycle.
- Speaks fluent English. Other regional languages from SEA will be a plus.
- Ability to travel regionally in South East Asia for up to 60%
Interested candidates, please apply with your CV. Kindly note that API 610 must be present in the CV to be qualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.