* Technology consulting firm looking to continue growth of Low-Voltage Group
* Highly technical drawings required by their Big Tech clients
* Work on Data Centres, Enterprise and K12 projects but broad portfolio in general
* RCDD Consultant, Low-Voltage Designer
* Revit experience preferred
You Qualify for this role if:
- You have significant current/previous experience designing, installing, and/or overseeing the implementation of IT Infrastructure and/or Security technology systems.
- You thrive in a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment within high performing teams.
- You enjoy handling any challenge and possess values that include integrity, accountability, humility and a willingness to have fun.
- You possess outstanding communication (both written and oral) and technical skills to represent the company as a leader in the industry.
- You have experience working on projects of all size (10,000sf - 1M+ sf) across various industries including corporate, healthcare, education, civic, etc.
- You have experience using Microsoft Office / Google Software and industry specific software systems including CAD/REVIT, Bluebeam, MS Project, etc.
- You have experience managing and delivering the IT Infrastructure and/or Security technology systems within the architectural design and construction process.
- You understand the requirements and team dynamics of the client, developer, real estate team, PM, Architect, MEP, General Contractor, and technology installer team members.
- You are effective at managing projects on time and on budget. Developing project budgets, RFP and bid specifications, and serving as an independent client advocate in procuring technology solutions on behalf of your clients/projects.
- You are driven and thrive delivering a wide variety critical projects for many different clients and design/construction teams.
- You work equally well as an individual contributor or team member.
- Extensive knowledge in the design of IT Infrastructure and/or Security technology systems including but not limited to: structured cabling (fiber/copper, outside plant), technology room design, mission critical facility design, access control and surveillance systems, visitor management systems, etc.
- Intimate knowledge of IT, Security requirements including but not limited to: structural support requirements; cabling pathways; power and grounding, building standards, code compliance, etc.
- Manage the strategy, design, budgets, coordination, procurement, and implementation oversight of IT Infrastructure and/or Security technology systems in various markets and industries.
- Serve as client advocate for technology aspects of the project(s) driving and coordinating with the client's stakeholders and the architects, engineers, general contractors, and technology installation vendors.
- Lead the design of some of our largest and most complex projects.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office / Google Software and industry specific software systems including CAD/REVIT, Bluebeam, MS Project, etc
- Construction administration of projects. OAC meetings, site visits and field observation reporting. Work with General Contractor and technology installation vendors to ensure installation meet performance, cost, schedule, and warranty requirements.
- Oversee systems commissioning, training, hand-off, and owner acceptance for exceptional client satisfaction.
- Develop and expand client relationships and with project team partners (PMs, Architects, MEPs, GCs, etc.)
- Remain/become a leader in the industry in understanding new/emerging technologies in our industry including structured cabling, audio visual, and security system industry.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies like PoE, IoT, smart/intelligent buildings, campuses, cities is highly desirable.