The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
- Develop standardized production, quality, and customer-service standards
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
- Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations
- Conduct Level 1 Commissioning tests & Level 2 Electrical installation inspections
- Creating test/inspection plans as per the technical specifications and contract requirements
- Daily documentation of all work activities & carry out regular QC meetings
- Read and interpret construction specs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 5+ years' relevant work experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good organization and ability to multitask
- Experience with quality control software (BIM 360 Field, Bluebeam, CMIC)
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you're a motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! Please submit your resume for consideration.