Currently partnered with one of the largest General Contractors in the US who have just picked up the most high profile Industrial projects in the country and have a backlog of work to last them through to 2030. They're looking to strengthen their current workforce to grow throughout the Texas. Specialising in Commercial and Industrial projects, they also do work in the Heavy Civil market.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Manager. As QC Manager you will be responsible for inspecting, testing and sampling products, materials or parts in search of any defects or deviations from project specifications.
- Daily documentation of all work activities
- Read and interpret construction specs
- Creating test/inspection plans as peer the technical specification and contract requirements
- Resolving issues such as, but not limited to, non-compliance issues and punch list items
- Participating in pre-bid and pre-construction meetings
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Quality Assurance/Control related role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Concrete Construction
- B.S degree in Business administration, construction management or civil engineering not essential but preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solid communication skills
- Experience with quality control software (BIM 360 Field, Bluebeam, CMIC)
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Industrial Buildings
- Food and Cold Storage
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Tilt Wall/Structural Concrete Projects
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package (including Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity to progress within one firm