A global pumps manufacturing MNC from Europe is looking for a Pumps Service Technician in Singapore.
- Carry out field maintenance and support service workshop for pumps repair and equipment servicing
- Support on installation, repair, maintenance and commissioning works
- Maintain & update inventories for equipment-related service operations
- Prepare documents and service reports for customer submission and approval
- Assist and handle service repair order related arrangements, assignment and clarification issues
- Use multimeter and insulation tester for motor measurement
- Report to workshop supervisor
- ITE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering/relevant disciplines
- Experienced in working with pumps/valves/rotating equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge on motor
- Knowledge on laser or dial gauge alignment is preferred
- May be required to work overtime on weekdays or weekends (paid)
Interested candidates, please apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.