A global Energy solutions and building management MNC is looking for a Property Facilities Manager (Industrial Building).
Location: West, Singapore
Salary budget: up to SGD 6,000 monthly
- Planning and managing daily facilities management (FM) operations
- Perform periodic site inspections, M&E preventive maintenance, repair and replacement program
- Endorsing all safety plan, reports, schedules, programs by contractors
- Providing leadership and training to improve facilities service delivery
- Identify CAPEX works, co-ordinate and plan yearly CAPEX and OPEX budget
- Monitor performance of team and contractors, and ensure operational needs are up to standard
- Degree in Facility Management or relevant disciplines - must have
- Minimum 5+ years of Facility Management (FM) experience in Industrial sector (factories, manufacturing plants, industrial sites, construction, engineering plants etc.).
- Familiar with technical/engineering operations for industrial building
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV and we can discuss further. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.