We currently have a vacancy available for a water/wastewater Project Manager at one of the most recognised civil engineering firms throughout the country, one we are very fortunate to be able to work alongside.
With offices throughout Florida, this firm now has a stranglehold of the state, with the intention to grow even more next year. This firm has a huge focus towards resiliency and sustainability, and combined with its values anchored in employee and client satisfaction, makes it one of the most respected in the industry. Please see below for the Project Manager role that have open;
- This is an exciting opportunity to manage all aspects of a project including planning, design, financial, and team coordination
- The Project Manager will also establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Performs calculations using engineering formulas and skills
- Candidate will lead the technical delivery of multiple projects and must be familiar with local regulators and must also be able to support marketing and proposal efforts, as appropriate
- Assists with the research of funding opportunities/grants for clients and prospective clients; maintains data on funding sources and procedures for future reference
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, M.S. Degree preferred
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida, P.E.
- Proficient at water distribution and wastewater collection system, pump station design, lift station design, hydraulics, construction administration, wastewater treatment, water/reuse treatment, or conveyance.
- We are seeking a strong communicator with leadership skills and the ability to collaboratively plan, problem-solve, and follow-through on projects
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills