I am currently working with a rapidly-growing Engineering consultancy in Hamburg, specialising in large-scale infrastructure projects across the North of Germany.
They provide consulting services on projects of over €300m in size, mainly in the bridge/tunnel industry. These services include construction supervision, planning, project control and design management.
They are looking for:
- Over 5 years experience on German infrastructure projects
- Experience in planning, construction supervision or design
- Project volumes of over €100m
- Preferably a heavy civil background in rail, bridge, tunnel or road projects
- Willingness to learn new skills as they expand their consulting services and project portfolio
You would experience:
- The chance to work with a group of elite engineers, winning projects
- Develop Business Development skills as the company continue to bid and win large-scale projects
- Opportunities to lead a team
- Flexible Home-Office arrangements
- Company car provided