One of our clients is actively looking for a few EPC Project Managers to join their team and work on multiple different Renewable Energy projects (Solar, Onshore Wind, Battery Storage Systems)
Company profile: one of the biggest Independent Power Producer companies in the Renewable Energy sector. Active in different countries in the APAC region: Singapore, Japan, Australia, Philippines, Malaysia, India, etc.
Employment: Permanent employee
Working style: Hybrid
The EPC Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination from the execution phase to operational handover. The successful candidate will act as liaison to all internal/external stakeholders, as well as be responsible for project planning and budgeting, project scheduling, HSE management, etc.
- Oversee projects with a focus on contracts, schedule, technical, quality, and commercial
- Cooperate with the Construction Manager to supervise overall construction and make sure that the contractors are performing properly
- Manage day-to-day operations, minimize risks and ensure that corrective actions are taken if needed
- Perform weekly/monthly progress reports and be clear on action points
- Support discussions with related authorities during phase before and during construction
- 3+ years of experience in EPC Project Management
- Working experience in the renewable energy sector (solar, BESS, onshore wind)
- Engineering degree in Industrial, mechanical or electrical
- Strong leadership with teamwork, communication, and people skills
- Good to have any Project Management training or certification
- Business English and Japanese fluency
Please click apply!