Title: Project Manager/Estimator
Summary: A large, diversified firm based outside of Cincinnati is looking for PMs/Estimators with experience in the WWTP Heavy Civil Construction field. The firm is a third generation, family owned firm that has been in business for over 50 years. During that time, they have built up a strong reputation for safety, quality of work, and having a great workplace culture. Recently, they have won new projects in the Omaha, NE area as well as Cincinnati. The Project Manager/Estimator will have the opportunity for advancement through the firm. They will also have the chance to work on large, intricate projects that will give great industry experience and job site comradery.
The Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for:
- Review proposals, blueprints, and other documents to estimate the necessary resources for timely completion of project
- Coordinate subcontractors assigned to project
- Oversee architectural drawings to ensure proper use of materials
The Project Manager/Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ Years experience managing water/wastewater projects
- BS in Construction Management or related field
- Located in Omaha or Cincinnati or willing to relocate
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday Pay
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this role, please reach out with a good contact number!