We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Civil Site Project Manager to oversee and manage civil engineering projects. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project lifecycle from planning and design to construction and closeout. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
* Oversee and manage all aspects of civil site projects from planning and design to construction and closeout.
* Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
* Manage and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
* Identify and manage project risks and develop contingency plans.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless integration with other ongoing projects.
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in civil site project management.
* Strong project management skills, including experience in scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong knowledge of civil site design, regulations, environmental requirements, and industry standards.
* Ability to identify and manage project risks.
* Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other related software.
If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for delivering high-quality civil site projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.