LVI Associates has partnered with a construction engineering firm in the San Francisco Bay Area in search for a Project Manager! They have been around for over 35 years, specializing in the reconstruction, rehabilitation, and improvement of existing structures along the West Coast! Over the years, they have grown to a team of 200 people, providing a high commitment of great service within seismic retrofitting, property improvement, rehabilitation/reconstruction, and construction defect litigation support.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with GC's or subcontracting. As a project manager, the candidate will be working on the owners side and needs to be interested in moving over to contract side. More importantly, the candidate has to have an interest working with existing structures! Prior project manager experience of a minimum of 5 years is highly desirable.
- Assesses project proposals for time, funding, procedures, staffing, and resource allocation.
- Creates work plans and staffing for each project phase, arranging personnel.
- Collaborates with staff for task assignment and clarity.
- Coordinates to ensure timely, budgeted project progress.
- Reviews and adjusts reports, if needed.
- Produces project summaries for management or clients.
- Guides staff and resolves issues.
- Aligns project with government bodies.
- Directly manages 1-2 Assistant Project Managers, including training.
- Procore and tech proficiency needed.
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to David Luu on LinkedIn.