I am currently working on an exciting Project Manager position with a market leading Real Estate client that specialises in Residential Real Estate. Their main office is in Frankfurt with over 20 employees and they also have another office in Leipzig - which also has some very exciting growth plans for the next 2 years and beyond. The projects range in volume from 5 million€ up to 50 million€. If you are also interested in making a transition from Project Management into Project Development, this client would also support you in this - offering great career progression.
The role will entail the following tasks:
- Responsibility for all HOAI phases (1-9)
- Coordination of Internal and External Architects and Engineers
- Working alongside AHO Booklet 9
- Responsible for all communication between the client and the contractors
You should have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 3 Year's experience as a Project Manager in Germany
- experience working with AHO Guidelines, as well as experience across all HOAI phases
- Experience with new Residential construction is essential
- Native level proficiency in German
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply and we can arrange a confidential discussion.