Title: Project Manager (Tokyo, Japan)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Project Manager for their projects in Japan.
As the Project Manager, you will have joint planning responsibility for the preparation of the offshore/onshore wind projects.
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors' work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project's success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Power Project Experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: