We have a current opportunity for a Land Development Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in St Louis, MO.
This candidate would have a day-to-day of client interactions, developing relationships with existing and new clients, training Project Engineers up to a Project Manager level and overseeing all of the design work on specific projects.
This is an opportunity to grow into a Department Manager, Office Manager or Regional Lead role with a mid-size firm in the heart of St Louis. With offices in Dallas and Phoenix too, this firm are looking to grow beyond the Midwest presenting an exciting opportunity for growth for engineers who join now!
The St Louis office operates with all disciplines - Civil, Architecture, Survey and ADA. It has also just introduced a new layer of seniority, allowing even more growth for all employees.
This firm incorporate a hybrid-working policy, allowing employees the flexibility to work from home and enables a healthier work/life balance. When employees are in the office, leaders often plan 'get-togethers' such as team lunches, happy hours and after work socials to maintain their family-like atmosphere, despite the remote working.
The firm are also heavily invested in giving back to communities through volunteering or fundraising. In St Louis, the engineers participate in 5K runs for different organizations and raise money. In Arizona, the team hold a carnival type event for children and families to raise money for charities.
- Managing residential and commercial land development projects
- Performing and coordinating engineering design
- Coordinating with and mentoring EIT's / junior PE's
- Collaborating with designers
- Client management
- Consultant coordination
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates
- Business development and growth
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Professional Engineer within the state
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Experience in Civil/Site, Municipal or Transportation design
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge in CAD software