- To ensure that the project is properly executed
- Perform site walk through to ensure contract performance, safety compliance and quality control
- Manage a team of sub contractors and suppliers to effectively ensure that the project is completed to standards
- In charge of the testing and commissioning of the project
- Assist in project tendering and operations
- At least a Bachelors in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering (or any other relevant degree)
- 6+ years of prior Project Management experience
- Candidates with Industrial Water Projects are preferred
- Prior experience with design and construction projects
If interested, kindly submit your CV and I will be in touch! However, if this opportunity is not entirely suitable to your profile, it would be appreciated if you can refer anyone within your network who may be keen.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.