Project Manager, 7+ Years of Experience
An award-winning architecture firm is seeking Project Managers with a range of project experience to join their growing team! This firm is known not only for its high caliber of design but also for its investment in its employees. In addition to hybrid flexibility, employees are given competitive salaries and numerous opportunities to cultivate their skill set and pursue their interests.
- Managing all phases and aspects of small to midsize projects, coordinating all administrative and technical Project efforts to bring the scope of work to completion in the most efficient and cost-effective ways ensuring Client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, and team members to develop innovative and functional design solutions.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with oversight.
- Prepare and review architectural drawings, specifications, and other project documentation.
- Leading in a team environment within the office and firm on active production projects as well as contributing to other design and marketing efforts undertaken by the firm.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Architecture, Design, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in Revit.
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction document.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Leadership development and mentoring across sectors, markets, offices and the firm
- Professional development allowance to cover educational opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested? If you are a talented and motivated architect with a passion for innovative projects and expertise in Revit, submit your resume and portfolio here!