Water/Wastewater Project Manager - East Tampa
We currently have a position open for a Project Manager within the water/wastewater sector with one of the most recognized and established water/wastewater firms in the Tampa area.
Our client, who has 40 years' experience in the water/wastewater sector, is a very family orientated business that is focuses on municipal consulting, planning, and engineering services including water infrastructure and watershed management.
This firm also has 2 billion dollars in project backlog, and one of the best ESOP programmes in the game. The resources behind this firm are staggering, and why they have such a huge presence in water/wastewater.
- Prepares statistical and narrative reports and/or graphs based on outcomes of research, analysis and interpretation of studies
- Creates project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for projects using lessons learned
- Provides guidance to drafters/designers, engineers, craft workers, other project team members, contractors or subcontractors
- Develops and implements project resource plan and manages the staffing of assigned projects.
- Determines and coordinates the proper staffing within the project including identification of outside resources needed (subs/vendors) and ensures procurement processes are followed
- Clearly communicates project deadlines, assignments and objectives to project team
- Conducts experiments and data collection with emphasis on data integrity, quality control and protocol compliance; utilizes data acquisition/recording equipment and instrumentation
- Interact with old clients, as well as establish new clients, promoting the company name further
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- PE license in FL
- Minimum 10 years of water/wastewater experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Possesses in-depth knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks and opportunities
- Highly self-motivated, able to anticipate and initiate subsequent project tasks
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to function efficiently within a project team environment