We are currently looking for a Project Manager with Multifamily construction experience to lead Wrap Projects in Denver, Colorado with one of our well-established developer clients.
Our client, although well established has a culture of giving people opportunities to progress and grow within the team whilst also having the support to ensure the product gets built to the highest standard!
- Oversee and manage construction projects from start to finish
- Ensure projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the required quality standards
- Manage and supervise the construction team, including subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain project schedules and ensure that deadlines are met
- 10+ Years experience in Multifamily Construction
- Ground Up to hand over experience with multifamily projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Experience with project management software
If you think you'd be a good fit for the position or would like to hear more about it, please apply!