Structural Project Engineer - Land Development
An engineering design consulting firm is looking for experienced Project Structural Engineer with a solid technical background and knowledge of land development to add to their team. They're looking for someone that can independently use stand engineering principles, practices, and standards while using their knowledge and discretion to finish projects.
The Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for:
- Act as Lead Designer on projects and can use engineering judgement, computer software, spreadsheets, and hand calculations to assess and design small structures.
- Ensure projects are following applicable design standards and laws by completing permission applications to the relevant bodies.
- Coordinating with other civil agencies and disciplines in the areas of planning, surveying, municipal, transportation, and traffic.
- Examines all project documentation for compliance and guarantee of quality
- As a technical expert or advisor, assists senior management and personnel.
The Senior Civil Engineer should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's in Civil Engineering, Master's in Structural Engineering preferred
- Professional Engineer License
- Minimum 4yrs of experience
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD Civil 3D
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans:
Competitive salary and annual bonuses
Flexible and consistent work schedule (remote options)
Career progression opportunities