I am working with a mid-sized Civil Consultancy that have recently increased their hiring needs due to an influx in multi-year projects. My client are in the market for a Project manager. This person will be a Project Manager on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- FULLY REMOTE work schedule
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large projects
- Internal training options
Responsibilities of Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the Project Manager on
Houston Water/Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assist in Business Development
- P.E Licensed in Texas
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly at