What You Will Do
- Reading of documents and contracts.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Writing subcontracts.
- Negotiating and awarding subcontracts.
- Reviewing/preparing subcontractor's scope of work.
- Develop and maintain schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes.
- Assist in estimating process.
- Review/prepare change orders.
- Maintain owner relations.
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Computer Skills Required - Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to create material take-offs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Marketing and presentation skills.
- Should be highly organised, highly motivated, and a detail-directed problem solver.
- A College degree in a construction/engineering field is preferred, but not required.