We have a current opportunity for a Localization on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead the overall localization strategies for Offshore Wind project with the aim of obtaining approval for the projects
- Manage the status and activities of local supply chain and IRP to ensure requirements are enforced in packages
- Engage with government bodies in discussion of localization requirements
- Negotiate with suppliers and prepare tender documents and contracts during execution
- Bachelor or Masters in Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics and other relevant field of study
- Experience in IRP preparation and obtaining approval for projects
- Fluent in English and Mandarin