Solar EPC Project Manager
Great opportunity to start a career with a well established and fast-growing EPC and solar services provider for utility scale solar, high voltage substations, and energy storage markets across the country. This self performing EPC doubled in size this year and is looking to repeat that in the coming new year. Looking to bring on project managers to work on site with experience in all aspects of utility scale solar projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects including planning, budgeting, buyout, project controls, scheduling, executions, etc.
- Develop safety plans
- Plan, execute, and take responsibility for significant scopes of self perform work and managing large crews
- Keep projects on budget and on schedule
- Complete projects through close out procedures
- 5+ years of field construction management experience
- Construction management, engineering, or architectural degree preferred
- Able to travel extensively 50-75%
- Strong skills on programs such as MS Office suite, Bluebeam Revu, CMiC
If you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV to the job listing below.