LVI is hiring! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Project Manager in Architecture/Engineering with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems. Project management will be a part of the role and the candidate will help with the development of construction documents, details and specifications for remedial design and new construction consultation. The Candidate will manage a diverse portfolio of building enclosure related projects throughout all stages of development including design, construction, and post-construction investigation.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in building with strong experience at a architecture, engineering or construction firm. Field job site experience is a great addition, and all building enclosure, roofing or waterproofing related experiences.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5-7 years experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and multi-family buildings. Strength in critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all mandatory for success in this position.
This role will aid in growing out their building envelope team and their Northern California presence. The company has a great family atmosphere that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and company culture.
- 5-7 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (a+)
- Registered Architect or Engineer (a+)
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- AutoCAD (required), Revit proficiency (a+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Presley Campbell on LinkedIn.