I am currently working on an exciting Project Manager position with a market leading client that specialises in Health-care and Residential Real Estate. As this client is a Developer, this opens up a wide range of possibilities and freedoms - weather that be in having direct contact with investors, or even have the option to make a transition into Project Development and gain even deeper involvement in the projects. With exciting plans to grow their office in Frankfurt, as well as open new offices across Germany over the next few years, this is not an opportunity you want to miss out on.
The role will include the following tasks;
- Full project responsibility in line with AHO Booklet 9 (Budget, Schedule, Procurement, Quality and Risk)
- Leadership of external project teams
- Direct contact with clients and ensuring timely project execution
- Responsible for coordination and execution of tenders and bid analysis
You should have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience as a Project Manager in Germany
- Experience working with AHO Guidelines, and knowledge of all HOAI Phases 1-9
- Experience with Residential Projects is essential
- Native level proficiency in German, and a good understanding of English
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about, please don't hesitate to apply and we can arrange a confidential discussion.