Project Manager for Offshore wind projects
Urgently looking for a Offshore Wind Project Manager to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Wind, with the target of supervising and managing the installation, Design together with the construction manager, scheduling of the overall timeline of the project and make sure to optimize maximum output within the dedicated time for the tasks.
- Coordination and supervision of wind Farm construction along with ensuring compliance with project scheduling.
- Making sure of proper organization of tool and equipment's on the site and optimizing team deployment. You also must give technical support to the technical advisor of the site.
- Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the installation progress.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision following internal procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in wind construction site.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Native level of English and Fluent level Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license is required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.