The ideal candidate will be a 6 + year experienced individual, seeking direct mentorship to transition into Project Management, enjoys working on complex land development projects across various sectors (Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential) in the PA and/or NJ region. This candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to coordinate with clients team members to provide clients with quality design documents and submission items.
About This Position
- Support Project Managers in full life-cycle of development process from proposal preparation through construction and permit close-out.
- Manage internal design staff in the efficient and quality production of land development design plans and reports.
- Proactively manage all aspects of the project permitting process and track/communicate status accordingly.
- Be a second point of contact to clients to deliver a great client experience and ensure repeat business.
- Opportunity for close mentorship with Project Managers with the goal of timely career advancement.