Location: Fully Remote
Summary: An up and coming developer within the renewable energy space is looking for a motivated analyst to join its finance team. At this role you will be a part of a firm that works with a total portfolio around 6 GW despite being a recently founded company. The projects you will be working on will make a difference in communities all over the country as renewables becomes more and more common as the main energy source for people and communities all over the U.S. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have an acumen for various financial modeling and valuation methods, you are a fit for this role!
The Analyst/Associate will be responsible for…
- Building financial models to present to management
- Assisting the team on deal due diligence
- Manage third-party deliverables such as debt and tax equity
The Analyst/Associate should have the following qualifications…
- 1-3 years of experience in finance
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Financial modeling experience within renewables
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet
- Friendly workplace with a great emphasis on culture
- Work on small, tight knit team with like-minded, kind, intelligent, and driven professionals
If interested do not hesitate to apply!