Established multi-disciplinary engineering firm currently looking to add a Senior Project Engineer- Transportation/ Civil to the office in the heart of Connecticut. Ideal candidates for this role would need to be an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented engineer ready to take their career to the next level. If you're looking to have a direct impact on our newer engineers as well as your surrounding communities, this is the job for you.
The Senior Project Engineer- Transportation/ Civil will be responsible for:
- Hands on development of new projects through technical design and oversite/mentorship of newer staff
- Provide technical assistance and manage technical aspects on a variety of transportation related projects
- Perform detailed tasks such as design, preparation and review of contracts
- Working as part of overall design team and providing support across New England
The Senior Project Engineer- Transportation/ Civil should have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD 3D, OpenRoads, AASHTO, and CTDOT
- Familiar with highway design, stormwater management and ADA compliance
- 5-10 years engineering related experience in transportation, roadway, and/or traffic design
- PE preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, life, retirement with company contributions
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
If you are interested in the Senior Project Engineer- Transportation/ Civil role, then please don't wait to apply.