Job Title: Heavy Civil Project Engineer - Deep Wet Utility Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $90,000- $120,000 + Bonus
We are seeking an experienced Heavy Civil Project Engineer with expertise in deep wet utility projects to support the construction projects in the Seattle area. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing heavy civil projects involving deep wet utility installations, such as water and sewer lines, in the Seattle area.
- Support the planning, execution, and completion of construction projects in the Seattle area, with a focus on deep wet utility installations.
- Assist with developing project scopes, budgets, schedules, and other project management plans.
- Work with project stakeholders, including engineers, contractors, and government agencies, to ensure project success.
- Monitor and report project progress and status, including budget and schedule performance, risk, and quality.
- Coordinate with project team members, including superintendents and support staff, to ensure project tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with managing project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Promote a culture of safety on the job site and promote safe work practices among all project participants.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the project team, including reviewing plans, specifications, and other technical documents.
- Perform field observations and inspections to verify construction progress and compliance with plans and specifications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Heavy Civil Project Engineer.
- Proven track record of successfully supporting deep wet utility projects in the Seattle area.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, including grading, paving, drainage, and utility work.
- Experience with earthwork, dewatering, shoring, and trenching in challenging conditions.
- Familiarity with project management software, including scheduling and estimating tools.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety policies.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with project teams and stakeholders.
- Experience supporting large and complex construction projects, including design-build and public works projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel to project sites as needed.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!