We are working with a national leader in environmental consulting, looking for a skilled project engineer looking to grow their leadership and mentoring skills. At this company, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of projects with public and private clients, and you will have the opportunity to advance your career.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience in environmental engineering
- EIT certification
- Experience with Phase I, Phase II, and Remediation
- Ability to work on site up to 3 days a week
What You'll Get
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Access to a wide range of markets and projects
Salary dependent on job qualifications.
Sound like the next step in your career? Apply in!