Hybrid or Remote Opportunity!
Summary: Renewable leaders in development, financing, construction, and operation of commercial & industrial distributed generation solar power and energy storage projects are expanding their EPC team! They are backed by leading financial institution in the private investment sector and have developed over 1GW+ of renewable projects.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Designing PV layouts and single line drawings
- Collaborate with other teams to perform due diligence
- Assist with technical deliverable and drawing packages
- Researching and staying updated with new codes, regulations, design standards, and methods of construction
The Project Engineer should have experience with…
- PVSyst, Heliscope, AutoCAD, , etc.
- 3-5+ years within renewable energy project engineering and design
- Leadership roles and strong communication skills
- NEC and NFPA codes
If this is a fit for you, apply below!