Title: Project Engineer for Renewable Energy
Urgently looking for a Project Engineer to work for a leading International renewable energy IPP firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
The Project Engineers will be responsible for the renewable energy plants including solar, wind or Biomass, with the target of supervising and managing the engineering department of the power plants with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities.
- Assist with technical support to the business development team with site evaluation and budget plans of construction costs, provides support in developments of solar projects and site investigations
- Reporting to the client, and the financing parties and stake holders, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plant.
- Coordination between design and manages the overall project supervision, cost schedule relating to completion to projects.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision following internal procedures.
- 5+ years of previous experience in Project Engineering
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Native level of English and Business level Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license is required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.