A top tier regional firm with almost $1 billion in revenue is currently seeking a Project Engineer to assist on projects in the Philadelphia region. This Project Engineer will work in the field on large and complex projects while learning from some of the top professionals in the construction industry. The Project Engineer will enjoy the security of a consistent backlog that comes with working with a large firm. Additionally, the opportunities for personal and professional growth are unlimited as this firm focuses on finding, training and retaining incredible talent.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Document control: processing RFIs and submittals
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Safety management
- Ensuring the project is progressing safely and on-schedule
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a similar degree
- An interest in working in the field/ on site
- Experience working with PennDot
- 1-3 years of experience in the field
- Safety is their #1 priority: this firm has one of the lowest EMR ratings in the industry
- They have a significant backlog of projects to keep you busy and constantly learning
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
Do you want to hear more? Apply now!!