One of the leading Geotechnical Contractors on the East Coast are looking for a Project Engineer to help with the continuous growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design and construction of speciality support of excavation systems and shallow foundations work.
- Develop design documents for Earth Retention projects.
- Collaborate with project owners, general contractors and other design professionals during the development phase of projects.
- Work directly with field supervision to develop construction plans and perform construct-ability reviews.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
- Assist in providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project. Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner, engineering firms, and general contractor.
- Participate in proposals and presentations as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required in Civil Engineering or similar. Masters will give your application a boost.
- 0 - 5 years experience in Geotechnical Construction industry
If you think you are a good fit then do not hesitate to apply!