A leading international utility committed to accelerating the transition towards a carbon-neutral world is looking to bring on the right Project Development senior. It will be their responsibility to oversee all aspects of early to late-stage project development as well as to collaborate across different teams in order to meet the company's North American growth strategy and renewable energy aspirations.
The Project Development Advisor will be responsible for…
- Driving development activities of utility-scale solar, wind and storage projects from feasibility to the start of construction.
- Environmental site-assessment, permitting, transmission/interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities.
- Managing permit application preparation and attending public permitting hearings.
- Supporting Energy off-take, financing, and projecting M&A discussions and document preparation.
- Developing project-model underwriting assumptions in alignment with investment criteria and off-take origination efforts.
Qualifications for this role include…
- 5+ years related experience in renewable energy development or other fields of project development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Ability to navigate permitting processes.
- Ability to present to landowners, potential off takers, government officials, and corporate leaders.
- Ability to sit in the Denver office.
- A competitive compensation package with eligible bonus.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Option for hybrid work schedule with in-office and work-from-home days.