A leading utility scale solar company working to accelerate the global energy transition, is looking to bring on a passionate Project Development Manager to lead and support the development of large-scale renewable projects across the U.S. This person will manage the development of solar and energy storage projects prior to execution and throughout the full project life-cycle from origination to NTP (notice-to- proceed).
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Leading the development of large-scale renewable energy projects. Not only initial project siting & acquisition, but also permitting, approvals, contracting and financing to handover to construction.
- Managing and conducting due diligence on portfolio acquisitions to identify opportunities and risks.
- Growing the overall development pipeline structuring transactions and overseeing co-development partners.
- Supporting the negotiation of crucial project agreements- Module Supply Agreements, PPAs, IAs, EPC contracts and O&M agreements.
- Collaborating with all consultants to evaluate the project site, project design, technology options and procurement strategies.
- Developing and managing budget and forecasting as well as performing budget vs. actual analysis.
Qualifications for this role include…
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field (at minimum)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project development experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Extensive experience with project real estate rights, land contracting, title resolutions and ALTA surveys.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations, governmental rules and market trends that impact the project development in the target markets.
- Experience with project grid interconnection element, interconnection studies, interconnection agreements and process.
- Experience handling MSAs, PPAs, EPC contracts and O&M agreements.
- Hybrid work-space set-up.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Performance Bonus