An international utility is seeking an experienced project development advisor to manage a wide range of pre- construction development activities on utility scale solar projects. As part of the company's renewable energy aspirations and growth strategy within North America, they will also be responsible for early to late-stage project development and collaboration with multiple industry experts.
The Project Development Advisor will be responsible for…
- Driving development activities of utility-scale solar, wind and storage projects from feasibility to the start of construction.
- Environmental site-assessment, permitting, transmission/interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities.
- Managing permit application preparation and attending public permitting hearings.
- Supporting Energy off-take, financing, and projecting M&A discussions and document preparation.
- Developing project-model underwriting assumptions in alignment with investment criteria and off-take origination efforts.
Qualifications for this role include…
- 7+ years related experience in renewable energy development or other fields of project development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Ability to navigate permitting processes.
- Ability to present to landowners, potential off takers, government officials, and corporate leaders.
- Ability to sit in Houston, Chicago, or Santa Barbara with a hybrid work schedule.
- A competitive compensation package with eligible bonus.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Option for hybrid work schedule with in-office and work-from-home days.