A global renewable energy company investing in both renewable energy developers and projects across solar, wind, energy storage, waste-to-energy and energy efficiency is looking to bring on a Project Development Manager to join the North American Development Team. This person will be responsible for delivering solar, wind and battery storage projects to financial investment decision in alignment with the company strategy in North America. You will be joining a company that has a significant international renewable energy pipeline in development and is well-positioned to capitalize on opportunities as the need for renewable energy and energy security increases.
The Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Solar, wind and storage project origination and development- including site control, site diligence, title resolution, environmental approvals, and interconnection advancement.
- Managing the development project schedules and budgets.
- Supporting the financial approval process in alignment with company strategy and goals- including development spend requests, off-take contract executions, project acquisitions and JV partnerships.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts as needed to ensure effective development of solar, wind and energy storage projects.
The qualifications for this role include…
- Experience in solar and storage/or wind and storage development.
- Experience in ERCOT, MISO, PJM, SPP, SERC and / or WECC- not required but a plus.
- Experience in multiple areas of the project development life-cycle (project origination, permitting, real estate title resolution, interconnection, late-stage development or project financing and equity transactions)
- The ability to coordinate with multidisciplinary internal and external teams to develop and assess risks to assigned projects
- 26 days holiday plus your birthday off!
- Discretionary bonus + Annual Discretionary bonus
- Health care, Dental & Vision.