I am currently working with a multi-million dollar Technology Integrator, who is looking for a Security Program Manager in Sterling, Virginia, to join their rapidly growing team. This firm specialises on high profile projects, using novel cutting edge technology to achieve their goal. The successful applicant will be able to build and grow a team. This Role is Hybrid.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Assessing, managing and resolving problematic developments in situations.
- Build operations and set SOPs for the branch.
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments and ventures.
- Create a business development strategy for this branch.
- Ensuring company Policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Monitor and control direct costs and ensure that expenditure is authorised.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is ordered and authorised.
- Overseeing technicians & subcontractors on the field.
- Maintain & build existing client relationships.
- 13+ Years experience in Electronic Security Systems
- Sales/technical and Project Management experience
- Extensive knowledge on the following systems (Genetec Synergis & Omnicast, Lenel OnGuard and CCURE 9000)
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV and Access Control)
- Plans for upwards growth in a company
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- 401k Match
- Company stock options
- Access to company vehicles
- Massive progression opportunity