This firm is an award-winning professional consulting engineering firm. Their team of experienced, responsive problem solvers provide practical and sustainable solutions for their clients as they work to build and revitalize our world.
- Prepare survey documents and computations associated with ALTA, Boundary and Topographic Surveys etc. Prepare survey drawings and descriptions utilizing AutoCAD and other related software packages as directed. Prepare and manage project schedule. Prepares standard forms and communicates the project requirements and expectations. Communicates and coordinates schedules with clients and project team. Monitors teams work and progress. Reviews data and documents developed by team for accuracy and precision.
- Analyzes data from various sources, e.g., traditional field survey, point cloud, GIS, etc. to develop and prepare plans and reports. Provide construction-related services including correspondence with clients, construction plan interpretation, point data extraction, stakeout reviews, etc. Review applicable reference materials and location specific statutes and requirements and communicates knowledge with teammates and clients. Review and evaluate project documentation, e.g., field notes, title work, surveys, property descriptions, etc.
- Technical Skills Required
- Experience using levels, conventional total stations, robotic instruments, GNSS surveying equipment while collecting field survey data for different types of surveys.
- Prior experience with 3D Scanning preferred.
- Experience using Trimble GNSS and Survey Controller or tablet.
- Knowledge and experience with Boundary Alta surveys.
- Ability to work extended hours, including some weekends.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather and terrain conditions.
- Required to have a valid driver license with a clean driving record