A global water firm is looking to fill a Process/Mechanical Engineer role for the Water/Wastewater Treatment (Desalination) sector in the UAE. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
- Design and implement processes for the production of fresh water from seawater using reverse osmosis technology
- Evaluate existing processes and identify areas for optimization to improve efficiency and reduce operational costs
- Ensure the desalination plant is operating within regulatory compliance guidelines and environmental standards
- Conduct regular inspections of equipment and machinery to identify maintenance and repair needs
- Collaborate with other engineers, technicians, and plant personnel to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and process issues
- Develop and maintain documentation related to process design, operation, and maintenance
- Provide technical support and training to plant personnel to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of a desalination plant or similar process industry
- Strong knowledge of reverse osmosis technology and mechanical components such as pumps, valves, and heat exchangers
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance guidelines and environmental standards in the UAE
- Experience in process design, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and engineering software applications
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.