We are currently working with a leading international engineering consultancy looking for a highly qualified Principal Transport Planner based in the Middle East. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working on a range of transport projects across the region.
The Principal Transport Planner will be responsible for:
- Leading a range of transport projects of varying size and complexity.
- Developing transport planning studies including large-scale traffic impact assessments and transport master plan assessments across both private and public sectors.
- Evaluating existing transport systems in terms of their quality and capacity.
- Consult on transportation planning initiatives.
- Lead, mentor and develop the team.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the team, partners and clients.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- tertiary degree in civil engineering, transport planning, urban planning or a related field.
- Experience in land use planning, transport planning and transport modelling simulation techniques.
- Expertise with modelling using VISSIM, VISUM, SIDRA, EMME and other modelling software.
- Thorough knowledge of local industry standards and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Multi-disciplinary and supportive team.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a leading consultancy.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.