About the company:
Our client is a leading economics, public policy, regulation, and strategic advisory consultancy. Specialising in sustainability, including water, energy, public policy, resources, and agriculture, they help their clients make the right decision towards clean energy and a better future.
Key Responsibilities & Perks
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Lead major projects and provide strong, innovative solutions.
- Mentor and develop the team by being an effective and supportive leader.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- +15 years of experience in economics and policy practice, specialising in energy / water / environment.
- Someone who has a strong understanding of policies and regulations regarding water systems / carbon / energy / environmental.
- Individuals who have run a government department, led a business unit such as a trading section of an energy company.
- Based anywhere in Australia!
- Leaders who are proactive and dynamic, with excellent communication skills.
They are looking for Principal level Advisor / Economist in Australia!
Do not miss out on such a great opportunity - Apply with your CV today!