I am looking to speak with senior level forensic engineers in Nashville, Tennessee who want to see a step up in their career, step out of their comfort zone and take ownership and responsibility over the growth of a forensic engineering service line for a consulting company with an internationally recognised reputation. Specialising in structural design, forensic engineering, and restoration, this firm has over 500 licensed engineers nationwide . This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and inspiring leadership qualities to scale this business.
- Investigation of all building types, from residential to industrial and high-rise commercial, as well as historic structures.
- Technical specialist in both catastrophic storm damage investigations (hurricane, tornado, flood, fire), as well as extensive experience in investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failures as caused by construction design defects.
- Expert witness, litigation and deposition experience.
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering and have a minimum of 10 years of consulting experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) license holder
Business Management Experience:
- Experience in managing a P+L centre
- Track record of scaling a business through headcount, revenue and developing new business
- Experience in hiring, mentoring and developing talented mid level engineers and junior engineers.
What does it mean for you?
- Salary range negotiable ($150,000-$250,000) dependent on BD
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.
- Performance bonus: Individual and Team based. Company has historically paid bonuses every year for the last 20 years.
- Competitive Benefits: 401k, Healthcare, PTO (negotiable) etc
If you want to find out more send me a message or your resume and lets have a chat. It would be great to chat about the industry and make an introduction!